Convert is a free and easy to use unit conversion program that will convert the most popular units of distance, temperature, volume, time, speed, mass, power, density, pressure, energy, and many others, including the ability to create custom conversions!
Convert runs on the following operating systems:
- Windows 95
- Windows NT 4
- Windows 98
- Windows 98SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Linux/UNIX/anything that runs Wine 1
Where Is Convert Being Used?
Convert is being used in the countries marked in red below. 105 countries, which is approximately 47% of what’s out there. It’s also being used someplace out of this world!
- Convert runs quite well on Linux and UNIX using Wine. If you do this, you may need to change the tab layout to use a single row by going into Options > Preferences > Tabs, and clear the Multiple Lines option. ↩